Latest 88890300 Vocom Interface PTT2.04.55+ CF52 Laptop+
dev2tool+impact 2015 parts with repair manual
Vocom Diagnostic Kit (88890300)
1, 88890300 Vocom Interface
2, 88890304 OBD2 Cable
3, 88890306 8pin Cable
4, 9993832 14pin Cable
5, 12pin Cable for trucks
6, 88890305 USB cable
7, 95% new CF52 Laptop with PTT2.04.55 / VCADS Pro 3.03  (Development) ( CF52 hardware configure: T7100/P8400 CPU/ 4G RAM / 160G HDD/15"
8. dev2tool (programming all possible parameters )
9.impact 2015 parts with repair manual
10. it's ready to work
Tech Tool (TT) is a tool that supports the repair and diagnostic
process. It was developed to make repair shop tasks easier and more
efficient. TT can be used in the repair shop, out in the field, at
the roadside, or during test drives. TT is a diagnostics
application that covers the whole repair process through the use of
plug-ins. With TT you can diagnose, test, calibrate, and program a
product. A product could be a vehicle, engine, or a machine. TT
also provide functions for updating the tool, communication with
the product, and other external applications. The set of plug-ins,
user authorizations, and available languages is adjustable to
provide every user with what they need.
The basic workflow in Tech Tool is the same for all products:
• Identify a product.
• View information history.
• Diagnose a selected product.
• Test a selected product.
• Program a selected product.
• Calibrate a selected product.
Supported companies and electrical systems:
• Trucks (Older el. system, Vehicle el. '98, VERSION2, VERSION3);
• Trucks (VERSION4 - FH4/FM4);
• Buses (Conventional, Multiplexed, Multiplexed v2, Multiplexed
• Construction Equipment;
• Penta (VERSION2);
• OEM Component Customer (VERSION2, VERSION3);
• Mack Trucks (V-MAC I/II/III, ITC, IV, IV+);
• Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3, VERSION4);
• UD Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3).